Barracuda Networks have long been known for email and web security, and as of late 2009 have also been delivering CudaTel, which is a VoIP PBX with much to offer at an astoundingly low price.
CudaTel from Barracuda does not charge per-user or per-feature fees, meaning you get everything right out of the box at no additional charge. TriTech can help you determine which CudaTel solution is appropriate for your business, as well as install, configure and maintain it for years to come.
CudaTel uses standards-based SIP so it supports any SIP compatible phone, application or smartphone app.
If you are considering making the switch to VoIP with Barracuda's CudaTel, TriTech can help. Feel free to contact us with any questions or to set up a consultation.
CUDA-TEL COMMUNICATION SERVER FEATURES
- Automatic phone provisioning
- Call conferencing
- Group calling
- SIP hone and provider support
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Native phone line hardware integration
- Call monitoring, bargin and bridging
- Web-based performance and usage statistics
- Web-based administrative interface
- High definition voice quality
- Call recording
- Call monitoring
- Call routing
- Scheduled call routing
- Call parking
- Active Directory and LDAP integration
- Local Users, groups and policy
- Automatic extension and DID assignment
- Multi-site integration
- Encrypted VoIP support
- High availability
- Call center monitoring
- CudaTel to CudaTel linking (VoIP)
- Call barging
- SIP trunking
- Cross-platform call control client
- Electronic faxing or fax-to-email
- Web-based user portal