Cisco systems are designed for all levels of business applications, from small offices and home offices to large enterprises. TriTech can help you in the process of setting up your telephone system, from the first consultation to installation and configuration to maintenance and future upgrades.
SMALL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
The Cisco Small Business Voice Systems are easy to use. They include a range of features, such as:
- Support for traditional business-system features like call transfer, conferencing and hold; and advanced features like hunt groups for setting up a small call center and automated attendant capabilities
- Shared-line appearances and monitor line keys
- Connectivity to the PTSN through a reliable traditional FXO line or flexible SIP trunk
- Password-protected security features and strong encryption protocols to preserve the integrity of your communications
CISCO PHONE SYSTEM BENEFITS
- Low cost with value-based IP telephony design.
- SIP trunking helps reduce monthly charges by providing an alternative to traditional phone lines.
- Compact size designed for small office spaces and can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall.
- Comprehensive feature set with an innovative key system and small PBX capabilities.
- Easy installation and changes with web-based configurability using a setup wizard and quick deployment with easy changes.
- Investment protection for rapidly growing businesses that can use most components of a smaller solution with other Unified Communications solutions to provide industry-leading investment protection.
- Peace of mind with solid reliability that has been rigorously tested by Cisco.