TriTech has been a cabling installation expert since 1993.
Ethernet systems give you a flexible, lower-cost way to build a voice and data network and are used in almost all applications and industries.
STRUCTURED ETHERNET CABLING TYPES
There are several different ethernet cabling types:
- Cat 3 cable is used primarily for voice cabling and 10Mb Ethernet
- Cat 5 is the most common and used for 10/100Mb Ethernet and works for voice
- Cat 5e is enhanced Cat 5 cable and can work for up to Gigabit Ethernet
- Cat 6 has larger gauge wires than Cat 5e, and works even better for Gigabit Ethernet
- Cat 7, which is also called Class F cable, is fully-shielded and can support up to 600 MHz
WHY CHOOSE TRITECH?
Our expert cabling technicians can install Ethernet wiring or a complete Ethernet network. TriTech can design, install, maintain and service your new network, or do maintenance on your existing network in need of repair.
Whether you need to install a new workstation, or want to upgrade an existing network, TriTech has the experience and knowledge to install the very best structured system.
All cabling installed by TriTech is under warranty for fifteen years.