TriTech is a supplier, installer and servicer of TalkSwitch, one of the most affordable VoIP phone systems for small businesses.
For small businesses with up to 64 phones per location, TalkSwitch gives you great systems at small prices. By switching to VoIP, you can save money on your telephony costs.
TalkSwitch includes advanced features such as an auto-attendant, integration of analog and VoIP lines, and ring groups.
Every TalkSwitch system has the capacity for 16 remote extensions. Remote extensions can be any phone in any location.
VoIP TALK-SWITCH FEATURES
- Embedded SIP server for IP extensions
- Multi branch VoIP networking
- G.168 echo cancellation
- VAD, silence suppression
- Adaptive jitter buffer
- Packet loss concealment
- 8 concurrent VoIP sessions
- Up to 4 service provider accounts
- Fax tone detection
- A 1/8" mono jack connects audio devices for music on hold from CD players, radio or PC sound cards. The TalkSwitch system can also play .wav files stored on the system
- Another 1/8" mono jack connects to a Public Announcement system so you can easily page, announce calls or connect to a speaker to monitor incoming calls and voicemails
- Standard 2-pin analog jacks connect to the RJ-11 ports so the TalkSwitch unit can support 4 or 8 analog phones or fax machines
- Standard 2-pin RJ-11 ports connect 2, 4 or 8 incoming lines, with support for Caller ID and distinctive ring
- The RJ-45 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection for LAN networking and management. You can connect up to four TalkSwitch systems for additional capacity
- A USB port for future functions