trixbox is a flexible open source IP-PBX. trixbox is known for the flexibility to satisfy the needs of custom deployments.
trixbox was formerly known as Asterisk@Home and is a software PBX based on Asterisk. trixbox Appliance is a server appliance from Fonality which comes with trixbox preinstalled, tested and ready to be provisioned.
trixbox includes a number of components released under an open-source license. The main benefit of trixbox is that these components are preinstalled and ready to run. with trixbox, installation and configuration time is greatly reduced, which reduces your cost of installation.
Although based on Asterisk, trixbox is a self-installing package that installs a complete operating, including Asterisk PBX and supporting components.
BENEFITS OF TRIXBOX FROM TRITECH
- Trixbox is simple to install
- easy to use
NEW TRIXBOX INSTALLATION
- When planning a trixbox deployment, our network technicians will need to set up a time to meet with you to determine the following:
- Number and location of extensions
- Ring groups
- Call queues
- Connectivity (PSTN, VoIP, ITSPs, DID Lines)
- Telephones (hardware phones or softphones)
- IVR (Interactive voice response requirements)
- Fax Requirements