Businesses all over the Milwaukee area are migrating from their PSTN to VoIP. The benefits of VoIP (an acronym for “Voice over Internet Protocol”) include a better return on investment, more telephony features and enhanced interconnectivity with other communications solutions.
VoIP Can Provide Features Like:
- High definition, wideband audio for more lifelike phone calls
- Calling through desktop phones, PC softphones and mobile devices
- Integration with paging systems, video conferencing and UC
- Voicemail forwarding, mobile extensions and scalability
- Caller ID, auto attendants and multi-level IVRs
- Create any phone number you want, regardless of your location
VoIP phones range from simple calling endpoints, to full multimedia machines that can offer voice, video, third party apps and more solutions to maximize your productivity. The phones rely on the connected phone system to provide these features.
TriTech’s VoIP Phone Services
Your business can purchase a single phone or a whole deployment of phones from TriTech. We are partnered with the VoIP industry’s top manufacturers. Find out more about phones from:
TriTech’s manufacturer-certified technicians and engineers can provision the phones and install them in your office. We also offer remote support and other services to ensure your phones are running top-notch throughout their lifetime.
Contact TriTech to learn about our services and solutions, including technical support and product fulfillment.