Wireless site surveys are essential for implementing a fully functional and secure WiFi network.
actually happening on your wireless network is impossible without advanced, purpose-built technology. TriTech brings that technology.
TriTech is fully certified to use the Fluke AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer. The AirMagnet is the highest quality tool on the market for recording and interpreting wireless network data. It is used by 75% of the Fortune 100 to secure and optimize their wireless networks.
Why not use it for yours?
Contact TriTech at
(262) 717-0037 or toll-free at (800) 891-3388 or by email at service (at) tritechcoa (dot) com to learn more about how a TriTech wireless site survey can help you find security and speed for your wireless network.
What happens on a TriTech wireless site survey?
TriTech wireless site surveys include a free initial consultation followed by a detailed examination of the entire wireless network. We survey stores, hospitals, office buildings and more. We survey multi-level sites or spread-out campuses.
TriTech wireless site surveys are quick, thorough, and actionable.
Free initial consultation
A wireless site survey begins with a free initial consulation. A certified engineer will talk with you. What is your current situation? Where do you want to be?
Fluke AirMagnet survey
A certified engineer gathers data with the Fluke AirMagnet for every point in your wireless network. Information gathered includes:
- Access point placement
- Signal strength
- Channel usage
- Rogue devices accessing your network
- Crosstalk and other electronic interference
- Architectural interference
- Vulnerability to denial-of-service (DoS) attacks and other security concerns
This walkthrough is based on floor layout. The engineer marks a point every 15-20 feet and records from there, so the information produced is fine-grained and absolutely specific for your site.
The engineer then analyzes the data from the survey. Using the AirMagnet diagnostic tools, he runs reports and maps to check for weak coverage, vulnerabilities and interference. Every access point and every device is analyzed.
The engineer will check the data against the security standard that’s most appropriate for your industry. Examples include:
- HIPAA for healthcare
- PCI DSS for sites using debit or credit cards
- SOX for publicly held companies
Failing to comply with security standards can put your company and your customers at risk. A wireless site survey removes that risk.
The engineer writes you a detailed and actionable report: what's working, what isn't, what you can do about it.
The goal of a TriTech wireless site survey is to help you implement the wireless network you deserve.
Don't settle for insecure, slow WiFi.
Choose a TriTech wireless site survey.
Contact TriTech at:
(262) 717-0037 or toll-free at (800) 891-3388 or by email at service (at) tritechcoa (dot) com to get a wireless site survey today!