Yealink, the world’s second largest manufacturer of IP phones, has opened the door to high-quality yet affordable video conferencing with their new VC Video Conferencing Series. Yealink gets rid of licensing fees, letting you configure your HD system however you want. Their products all support H.323 and SIP protocols, making them interoperable with other industry standard products.
Our technicians are fully certified by Yealink to install, configure and support Yealink video conferencing systems.
Give us a call at
(262) 717-0037 or toll-free at (800) 891-3388 to find out more about TriTech’s YEALINK VIDEO CONFERENCING SERVICES.
Yealink VC400 Video Conferencing System
The VC400 Video Conferencing system acts as your multi-point control unit (MCU). It gives your main office the control to add up to 4 sites in full 1080p HD video with no additional licensing fees. You can also share content in 1080p in a dual-screen set-up with no additional licensing fees, too.
The 18x optical zoom PTZ camera and 3-microphone array with 360° voice pick-up are powerful and clear. The video is encoded according to the H.264 high profile protocol, saving you a great deal of bandwidth while maintaining high-quality video. The codec comes with 2 USB ports so you can record your video conferences directly to your USB key or external hard drive. And again, Yealink charges no extra fees for recording.
The Yealink VC400 Video Conferencing system provides high-end power and features for an economical price. It’s the perfect choice for small-to-midsize businesses looking to buy a professional video conferencing system.
Yealink VC120 Video Conferencing Endpoint
The Yealink VC120 Video Conferencing Endpoint includes the exquisite features of the VC400, optimized for use as an endpoint in a system with the VC400 as the hub, or as one point in a point-to-point set-up.
You get the same 1080p HD video and crystal clear sound, with the easy-to-use, secure firewall traversal and Quality of Service (QoS) prioritization options that ensure your video conferences happen without a hitch.
Yealink never adds licensing fees. They build all their products according to industry standards, giving you the flexibility to include a Yealink VC120 Video Conferencing Endpoint into your pre-existing video conferencing system.
TriTech’s Yealink Video Conferencing Services
We are fully certified by our partners at Yealink to help you set up and maintain your Yealink video conferencing system. We have years of experience working with Yealink’s VoIP phones and can service the entire life cycle of Yealink’s technology from installation to full integration.
We believe that providing integrated IT services is the best way to save you time and stress, because our certified technicians bring expert knowledge and industry experience to every job.
- Consultation. Our engineers will consult with you to help you choose the best system to fit your needs.
- Design. Our certified engineers will design a complete video conferencing system to make best use of your space and equipment.
- Installation. Our authorized technicians will install your Yealink video conferencing system according to industry standards.
- Integration. Our technicians will integrate standard following equipment with your Yealink units.
- Optimization. Our engineers will optimize your network to ensure that you eliminate latency, jitter and packet loss as much as possible.
- Troubleshooting. Our technicians are standing by to fix any problems that might arise.
- Regional on-site support. Our tech support is ready and waiting to help you troubleshoot your Yealink video conferencing units.
- Nationwide remote support. Our help desk provides remote support for any endpoint within the US.
Give us a call at (262) 717-0037 or toll-free at (800) 891-3388 to find out more about TriTech’s YEALINK VIDEO CONFERENCING SERVICES.