If you need assistance with your existing computer network infrastructure, TriTech Corporation of America offers computer support services in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Madison, and metro areas throughout Wisconsin. Whether you want to know all the options for updating or are having security issues such as viruses, our experienced technicians and engineers can help.
Since 1993, TriTech has successfully helped businesses and organizations with the PCs and servers that keep them productive and working. We can manage your solution even if computer services end up not being needed because we are a full-service IT company with specialized divisions. With trained cabling technicians and certified network engineers, TriTech is your one-stop shop for business technology support in southeastern Wisconsin.
A few common hardware services that TriTech provides include:
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Computing, database, email, file, and proxy servers
- Repair, replacements, and troubleshooting
- Maintenance, upgrades, and deployment
- Monitor, screen, hard drive, RAM/ROM/memory, and processors
- Apple iMac and Macbook
TriTech provides software support and services that include:
- Microsoft Windows, Office, and Servers
- Apple macOS and macOS Server
- Malware, spyware, and virus removal
- Program installation and integration
- Recover deleted files and get data from hard drive
- Cybersecurity software and antivirus protection
- Updates, data migration, and configuration
Partners & Certifications
TriTech engineers and technicians meet and exceed qualification standards of five-plus years of experience, a Bachelor’s degree, and certifications to demonstrate they have an advanced knowledge of the technology that they support.
- Apple ACMT Certified Mac Technician
- CompTIA Certified:
- A+ Professional
- Server+ Professional
- HP Certified Warranty Repairs:
- PCs – desktop, notebook, laptop computers
- Novell CNA Certified Administrator
- Microsoft Certified:
- Small Business Specialist
- MCSE Solutions Expert
- MCSA Solutions Associate
- MCP+I Professional & Internet
- MCP Professional
In addition to our IT professionals obtaining certifications, we are authorized partners with trusted technology and computer leaders that have the best products on the market for your solution.
- Fujitsu SELECT Partner
- HP Authorized Reseller
- Lenovo Certified Business Partner
- Warranty authorized repair
- Microsoft Certified Silver Partner
- Devices and Deployment – Silver
- Midmarket Solution Provider – Silver
- Small Business – Silver
- Novell Silver Partner
- Samsung STEP Partner
- Toshiba Authorized Service Provider
Methodology for Computer Support Services
TriTech abides by the Systems Support Lifecycle, a method that thoroughly assesses and identifies how to resolve technical challenges. With specialized service divisions that are unmatched by competitors, we take the time to properly manage solutions by using the available resources and skills of our extensive team.
TriTech offers complimentary initial consultations to those thinking about support services for their current system. From data recovery to hardware additions, our experienced consultants will be happy to meet with you to discuss the challenges and goals you have.
Certified engineers at TriTech produce system reports to identify and diagnose obstacles. These detailed reports are proven reliable for accurate data and successful results. They will recommend the most effective and efficient methods in progressing forward.
After studying your system, trained design engineers gather the necessary tools including hardware and licenses. You will receive a quote within 24-48 hours and an estimated timeframe for arrival and completion. TriTech is partners and certified with technology leaders including Microsoft and Apple. Premier resources are available to us for your use, so you can be confident that your solution will be high quality and meet expectations.
Computer services can be executed in two ways, depending on your preference and the support required:
- Off-site service includes repairs, upgrades, and replacements from our system engineers at our in-house depot center.
- On-site service includes deployment, integration, and cabling (if necessary).
Full-Service Computer Solutions and Support for Business Servers & PCs in Metro Milwaukee and throughout Wisconsin
For over 20 years, TriTech has helped organizations and businesses with their IT infrastructure and computer hardware across Wisconsin. Every technician and engineer on our team is trained and experienced in the technology that they service and support. As the original one-stop shop IT company in southeastern Wisconsin, TriTech has successfully serviced over thousands of machines – and we can do yours, too! Call us for your complimentary consultation today, (262) 717-0037 or toll-free 24/7 at (800) 891-3388.